Classes of Djembtm and African Percussion in Palermo – Buenos Aires City (CABA)
Duration of classes.
- Single: 1 hour.
- Group 90 minutes.
Collection mode: at the beginning.
- Argañaraz 32, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. Argentina.
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/NEi9giPCoSh5XcEz5
- ONLINE classes: Yes, online classes are taught via ZOOM, SKYPE or WhatsApp.
Includes post-class queries: Only when participating in group classes.
Whatsapp Group for Students: Yes
Home classes: Yes, the teacher can travel to the interior and exterior of the country to give intensive seminars and masterclasses.
About the teacher: Ari Sender
I traveled 4 times to the republic of Guinea, land of the Djembo to be formed and I was fortunate to receive the TEACHINGS of a GREAT MASTER of the national ballet, ARAFAN TOUR, who took me on the path of discipleship living with him, his family and his culture.
Arafan Tour , grand maitre , "The Living Legend" ("Les Ballet Africains" and Ballet Djoliba as Soloist, Arranger, Composer and "Talent Selector" for 26 years and trainer of the best vanities of an entire generation ; … and in the group "Fatala" and "Africa Solí") in Guine, Africa (2000/01/02/03).
- Cash: You pay in class directly to the teacher, per class.
- Credit cards: minimum 4 classes, CONTACTANOS to send you payment link.
- Bank Transfer. CONTACT US FOR more details.
- FOR ONLINE CLASSES: From outside Argentina WESTERN UNION (plus 10% of the cost). CONTACT US FOR more details.
Seven Eighths – Palermo 2009 Show – African Percussion- Ari Sender
- In classes it is not necessary for the student to have an instrument.
- It is very important on our part to guarantee the SAFETY of all, about your identity and reliability as well. That is why if you are interested, we will ask you for personal data, photocopy of the Identity DOCUMENT and references.
- ABSENCE OF THE STUDENT WITHOUT NOTICE: It is charged anyway, unless you notify 24 hours before.
There are no reviews yet.