Bandoneon classes in the neighborhoods of Colegiales, Caballito (Buenos Aires), at home or Online
CLASS DURATION: 1 hour.
INCLUDE POST CLASS CONSULTATIONS: Only when participating in group classes.
- Club Oeste de Caballito (Buenos Aires): Jose Maria Moreno 466. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/JRL17WCsdGC2 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 17 am to 20 hs.).
- At the teacher's home: Barrio de Colegiales. Check days and times.
- Online – Videoconferencing consult.
- CASH: You pay in class directly to the teacher, per class.
- CREDIT CARDS: minimum 4 classes, CONTACTANOS to send you payment link.
- BANK TRANSFER. CONTACT US FOR more details.
- FROM OUTSIDE ARGENTINA VIA PAYPAL (plus 10% of the cost). -ERR:REF-NOT-FOUND-CONTACT US FOR more details.
ABOUT THE PROFESSOR, MIGUEL LOPEZ
BREVE CURRCICULUM: I started my guitar studies at the age of 14 and bandoneon at the age of 18, in Mendoza, with Anibal Appiolaza (2 years). I continued in Buenos Aires harmony and composition courses at the Red Cultural Center with Gustavo Mozzi and Adrián Abonizio.
He is part of several groups including the "Cedron Quartet" for 11 years. And currently I work in trio of own compositions called "Lopez".
- In classes it is not necessary for the student to have an instrument.
- It is very important on our part to guarantee the SAFETY of all, about your identity and reliability as well. That is why if you are interested, we will ask you for personal data, photocopy of the Identity DOCUMENT and references.
- ABSENCE OF THE STUDENT WITHOUT NOTICE: It is charged anyway, unless you notify 24 hours before.
THE FOLLOWING VIDEO SHOWS THE PROFESSOR, MIGUEL LÓPEZ, IN THE BANDONEON
Tata Cedron – Thieves
In "Encuentros en el Estudio", by Canal "Encuentro" of Argentina.