LILA HOROVITZ’S ONLINE BASS AND TWO-BASS CLASSES
- CLASS DURATION: 1 hour (first class free).
- PLACE: Online, using the free ZOOM or SKYPE Software, in person in Madrid Capital and can also be moved home within Madrid.
- LANGUAGES: Spanish and English.
- FOCO: teenagers, adults, companies, freelancers and professionals (in company).
- STYLES: varied genres, those that the student needs, or with specialization in Tango and Argentine Folklore.
- LEVELS: Basic, Intermediate, Professional Grade, Advanced and Higher Grade.
PRICES: CONTACT US for more details.
PAYMENT FORMS: 4 classes minimum / monthly
- BANK TRANSFER. CONTACT US for more details.
ABOUT THE TEACHER, LILA HOROVITZ
Bass player, bassist, composer, arranger, educator, producer.
Passionate about connecting artistic expressions with people’s needs, developing internal talents, and expanding boundaries in disciplines.
Performer, researcher of stage expressions since the interpretation of the double bass in line with the voice, the body, the dramaturgy.
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and graduated from the School of Popular Music of Avellaneda (EMPA), a pioneer in the higher degree of Argentine music, specializing in Tango and Folklore.
Lila has worked with great artists such as Susana Rinaldi, Walter Ríos, Tangata Rea, Juan Carlos Cuacci, Juan Esteban Cuacci, Pablo Agri, Guillermo Fernandez, Ariel Hernández and her presence has been continued at the most important international Tango Festivals in Sweden, Finland, Spain, France, Portugal, Germany, USA and Argentina.
In 2019 he joined cirque du Soleil, participating in the creative process that reissued his legendary show “Alegría” providing the tango arrangements for one of the show’s themes and playing electric bass, double bass, synthesizer, ukulele and participating on stage.
She is co-founder, creator, performer and producer of Funamviolistas, a gestural/ musical theatre company based in Madrid, Spain, winner of the Max Award for the Performing Arts 2014 and 6 more national and international awards and on uninterrupted tour since 2013.
YOU CAN COUNT ON THE SERVICES OF LILA HOROVITZ TO:
Totally recommend Lila’s classes. It adapts to your needs and the classes become very enjoyable. It’s a great thing to learn like that and without moving from home.
… The pedagogy and motivation you provide in each class facilitate progress. I am more than delighted with the work…
A great experience both musically and personally with Lila in the tango course, super recommended!! 🙂
Highly recommended, he is a great professional, serious and committed to his work, great musician with a career of great trajectory! Definitely one of the best in this field.
Lila is an amazing music professional. Not only as a music and teacher, but also as a person, because she has been the main person I have had there to support me on my way. Thanks to her, I acquired knowledge and passion for what I do, I progressed a lot as a bassist and her classes were for me, the best I have ever had.
VIDEOS DE LILA
A LITTLE LILAC’S MUSIC
- You can have a prior communication with the teacher to know her, without obligation.
- In classes it is necessary for the student to have an instrument.
- It is very important of us to guarantee the SAFETY of all, about your identity and reliability as well. That’s why if you’re interested, we’ll ask you for personal data, and your Identity document number.
- ABSENCE OF THE STUDENT WITHOUT NOTICE: It is charged anyway, unless you notify 24 hours before.
- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS : for the use of ZOOM reviews these requirements, for the use of SKYPE reviews these others.
- OBS: by accessing Lila’s classes we guarantee REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT included as part of the classes. If you need advice we contact you via WhatsApp to help you in the installation or setup of the softwares, etc.