Fernando Afonso Guanche Bass Classes
- As a group
Classes can be given
- ONLINE, by webcam (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp)
- At the teacher's home: Jean Jaures al 2900, Don Torcuato. Buenos Aires. Argentina.
Days and Schedules to combine with the teacher.
Forms of payment
- Credit cards: minimum 4 classes, CONTACTANOS to send you payment link. + 10% of the price of the classes by this means.
- Bank Transfer. CONTACT US FOR more details.
- From outside Argentina WESTERN UNION (plus 10% of the cost). -ERR:REF-NOT-FOUND-CONTACT US FOR more details.
Academic and professional career
He began his musical training in 1990 at the Manuel de Falla Conservatory and then in EMPA (Argentina), where he began to venture into popular genres such as Rock, Jazz, Latin, Tango, Folklore, taking an interest in the fusion of styles, thus gradually acquiring a personal sound and style.
Since 1992 he has been participating in own projects and as a transferist performing shows within the Porteño circuit and also tours in the interior of Argentina and in Festivals such as La Falda Rock, Jazz a la Calle, Personal Fest, El Bolsón Jazz Festival, Tango Justo Daract Festival, San Vicente Tango Festival, among others.
He has worked and participated in touches with numerous artists such as César Franov, Ale Demogli, Lucila Juárez, Alejandro Santos, Mimi Maura, Juan del Barrio, Osvaldo Burucuá, Quintino Cinalli, Mario Parmisano among others.
- It is very important on our part to guarantee the SAFETY of all, about your identity and reliability as well. That is why if you are interested, we will ask you for personal data, photocopy of the Identity DOCUMENT and references.
- ABSENCE OF THE STUDENT WITHOUT NOTICE: It is charged anyway, unless you notify 24 hours before.
- Includes post-class queries: Yes.
- WhatsApp group for students: No, but they can write to you personally
- Home classes: CONSULT.
- ONLINE Classes: Yes.
There are no reviews yet.