Tres Cubano Online Classes for everyone
PRICES: ON REQUEST ONLY.
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- WESTERN UNION. CONTACT US for more details.
- BANK TRANSFER. CONTACT US for more details.
- PAYPAL. CONTACT US for more details.
About the teacher
I began my musical studies at the age of 9 years old, first with the piano, and later with the guitar. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Music, mention in electric guitar, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education. I was part of the recognized groups and toured the most important stages of Chile as the Festival de Viña del Mar and the Festival del Huaso de Olmué, and with which I made 2 tours to Europe. Currently I perform as a tres player in a group with which we have released 2 albums to date (2023).
I started playing the Cuban tres in 2004, first in a self-taught way and then I studied with Cuban tres player Alexis Riveros, from the group “Trio Cuba”. In 2012 I traveled to Cuba to perfect myself with the musician and producer Lino Lores, in 2017 I was fortunate to organize a master clinic with maestro Pancho Amat, and in 2021 I took a master class with maestro Renesito Avich. I am currently dedicated to playing and teaching music.
YOU CAN ALSO COUNT ON THE SERVICES OF THE TEACHER FOR
- You can have a previous communication with the teacher to meet him/her, without obligation.
- For ONLINE classes it is necessary that the student has an instrument.
- It is very important on our part to GUARANTEE THE SECURITY of all, about your identity and trustworthiness as well. That is why if you are interested, we will ask you for your personal data and your ID number.
- ABSENCE OF THE STUDENT WITHOUT NOTICE: You will be charged anyway, unless you give 48 hours notice.
- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: for the use of ZOOM check these requirements, for the use of SKYPE check these others.
- OBS: accessing the classes we guarantee REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT included as part of the classes. If you need advice we will contact you via WhatsApp to help you with the installation or setup of the software, etc.